After numerous competitive losses, silver linings, and improvement it was back to the ways of being blown out tonight in Toronto.
Tonight we’ll go with brief thoughts on tonight’s game in the form of bullet points, or “Bullets Points” for those of you that enjoy bad puns.
- The Raptors set a franchise record in a 48 minute game with 61 rebounds.
- Raptors point guard Jose Calderon had 17 assists. In comparison, the Wizards had 13 as a team.
- John Wall made three jumpers today. Progress.
- However, John did look out of it in the early going. He’s back to being out of sync offensively.
- JaVale McGee had another JaVale McGee game
- I’m going to try and figure out what JaVale is thinking about when facing the pick-and-roll.
- Hamady Ndiaye made a brief appearance for the second straight game.
- I’m going to buy a Trevor Booker jersey. The “Cook Book” was once again great off the bench.
- Jan Vesely had a rookie moment, and by moment I mean game.
- After his best game of the season on Wednesday night, Rashard Lewis went back to looking old, again.
- Roger Mason got a steal at the end of the game and got to pad his stats with two points. So at least he has that going for him.
- In the third quarter there was a few minute stretch where Nick Young forgot he had teammates. Nothing groundbreaking there.
- Even though he was tough as usual, Kevin Seraphin mostly struggled.
- Amir Johnson joined the “look like an All-Star vs. the Wizards” club tonight with 18 points, 13 rebounds, and 3 blocks.
- Linas Kleiza’s application to the club is pending. He had 15 points and three 3-pointers.