The Orlando Magic have some nice black uniforms, but they don’t have Kevin Seraphin.
Playing their second game in as many nights, the Wizards won again, this time by a score of 93 to 85. Can you say two-game winning streak?!
No, Dwight Howard didn’t play for Orlando, but Nene and Trevor Booker didn’t play for the Wizards. And with all those big men missing, Kevin Seraphin flourished. He dominated.
Now some happy Bullets Points for the second straight game:
- Kevin Seraphin owned Orlando, no other way around it. He had 24 points (11/16 FG), 13 rebounds, and 4 blocks. JaVale who? I’m still amazed at how he all of the sudden has found touch around the basket, when a few months ago he looked lost and confused shooting a basketball. It’s ruly an amazing story of player development.
- John Wall is really really really fast.
- Jordan Crawford hit the dagger three from the corner with just over a minute left, and did have 21 points, but he served no resistance defending J.J. Redick in the first half especially.
- There was no Brian Cook experience tonight. He didn’t play.
- Watching Glen Davis’ conditioning level reminds me of watching Andray Blatche labor up and down the court.
- A night after posting his first career double-double, Jame Singleton almost had another one. Against the Magic he had 12 points and 8 rebounds.
- I really like Jan Vesely and the way he’s rebounding the basketball lately. We know how raw he is, but if he is just rebounding and tipping the ball back out, I’ll take it. Wizards outscored the Magic in the paint 46 to 34.
- Tonight’s box score