It’s hard to believe that we’re just a few months away from NBA basketball.
Before we could move on to the regular season, we have to watch NBA teams work out their kinks during the preseason. For basketball fanatics such as myself, basketball is basketball, even if it is just the preseason.
Without further ado, here is the preseason schedule for the Washington Wizards’ upcoming season.
- October 6th: at Chicago Bulls (8pm)
- October 8th: at New Orleans Pelicans (Jacksonville, FL–7pm)
- October 10th: at Charlotte Hornets (Greenville, SC–7pm)
- October 12th: vs. Detroit Pistons (1pm)
- October 15th: vs. Maccabi Haifa (7pm)
- October 17th: vs. Charlotte Hornets (7pm)
- October 20th: vs. New Orleans Pelicans (Baltimore, MD–7pm)
- October 22nd: at. New York Knicks (7:30pm)
Again, I know it’s just preseason, but there are some interesting games scheduled for the Washington Wizards.
They’ll be heading to Jacksonville to face Anthony Davis and the New Orleans Pelicans and they’ll also be playing against them in Baltimore for the “Baltimore Classic.”
But, besides those two games, I think the most interesting game is against Maccabi Haifa–a top basketball club from Israel. I looked at their roster and there isn’t anyone notable on the team currently, but they did win a league championship recently. Unless I’m mistaken, this will be the first time the Washington Wizards will match up against an international team, so it should be fun to see how well they perform.
The Washington Wizards will also be matched up against Derrick Rose and the Chicago Bulls, the new look Charlotte Hornets and New York Knicks at MSG.